gravatar

Text Art for Facebook

───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█


Text art, also called ASCII art is one of arts enabled by computer age. It's about making pictures with text symbols. As we now live in informational societies, I bet you've already encountered those ASCII-painted pics somewhere on Internet.

• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
• ˚Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Holidays!★ 。* • ˚。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚

I noticed that visitors of my site like artful text pictures. People have been putting text images composed of symbols into comments on my pages since the first FB comment box stood the source of my website years ago. I actually deleted that Facebook comment box after some time, as it took as much time to load as the whole page without it.

So I decided to make a collection of these cool arts. And, unlike with most things I decide to do, that I did! ≧◔◡◔≦ I started collecting them from your comments and profiles. I, also, searched the net a bit, but I found just a few good text arts that work on Facebook. Right now, there's more, as lots of people actually copied some to their websites from here ヅ.

The wast majority of text art pictures in here were submitted as comments by surfers just like you. Maybe, exactly you, or your friends.. if not them then say "friends of your friends of your" 2 times - that's them. 〷◠‿◠〷 I've improved some of the arts to look even better. Thanks, everyone!
Note, that text pics were made to look fine in Lucida Grande, Tahoma and Verdana fonts, which are default on Facebook.

Silahkan Haha..Hihihi,
TAPI jangan lupa nambahin Koleksi ya..??


Populer